Our schedule for classes, workshops and events:
Classes and Workshops
Information about books and attending classes at Space 238
Space 238 offers amazing classes in yoga, meditation, Pilates, dance and other movement based activities. You are welcome to join any of our classes and workshops.
- How can I see what’s on? Go to the page titled Schedule. Alternatively, download our studio app. All of our classes and events are scheduled via Glofox.
- How do I a book a place in class? You have several choices, which include booking via our app, GloFox, contacting the class teacher directly, through Move GB, or, dropping in on the off-chance there will be space.
- Where can I find a teacher's details? The teacher’s contact details are listed in the Teacher page, within the class description and on their website.
- Do I need to book in advance? All classes are drop in. However, it’s recommended to book in advance to avoid disappointment. Several of our classes get very busy and we have had to turn people away from time to time.
- Can I just drop in without booking? Yes, you can. Our studio is large, however, as classes become busier we recommend you book to avoid disappointment.
- Can I book classes through Space 238? No, we don’t handle bookings. Please make your bookings with your teacher, or via GloFox, or MoveGB
- How do I pay for a class? You pay your teacher directly. Options include Move GB, cash, or direct debit. Please discuss your options, deals, and concession rates, with your teacher.
- Can I pay Space 238 for my class? Please note, we do not handle any money on behalf of teachers. We created the space, the teachers deliver the inspiration.
- Are your teachers qualified? All our teachers must register with us before they can hire space. We ensure they are fully qualified and insured before we agree to let them run classes.
- Do I need to bring anything to my classes? Space 238 provide the essential equipment for yoga and Pilates classes. If there are special requirements the teacher will let you know in advance. However, we encourage people to bring their own mat or towel mat.
Polite request: the studio floor is sacred. Please do not wear outdoor shoes in the studio. As for all classes, we recommend you wear loose comfortable clothing appropriate to the class you are attending. If you are unsure, ask you teacher for more information.